- Dealer Info
- Parts & MotorClothes
- Contact Us
Over the course of the last 55 years, Doc’s Harley-Davidson® has seen a number of changes. Established in 1955 by Ralph “Doc” Schneidewind and his good friend Charlie Popovich, Doc and Charlie’s was a small sales and service store offering Doc’s first love, Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
Original Doc's H-D®. Originally located in the heart of the city of St. Louis, urban sprawl dictated a change of venue. In 1974 Harley-Davidson® made the decision to move Doc's to Kirkwood in St. Louis County. Located close to the intersection of Lindbergh and Big Bend, the store suffered the ups and downs associated with the triumphs and troubles of Harley-Davidson® over the years.